Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

Bikinis and oops pretty shoes


I was way to excited about the prospect of Summer and promptly went out an bought two bikinis!  Technically they are four bikinis, because they are reversible.  And considering how much my hubby spent on my Tigerlilly bikinis - these are a bargain!  Cotton On have a fantastic range at the moment, actually most of the cheapo stores like Valleygirl and Dotti have some great cheap bikinis.  These are the ones that I picked up, I had to get a size up because I have a major baby bump - and the tops are a bit of a squeeze but they will do for my backyard pool :-):












I must of been on a shopping high, because after I purchased these I walked around the corner to Novo shoes and impulse bought two shoes (but they were 50% off the second pair).  I have not impulse bought anything for a long long time, so nearly had a heart attack when I actually realised that I had spent $95 on shoes that were not a prearranged/thought out purchase!! 
Luckily I had no buyers remorse, these heels are perfect!  I have been looking for a pair of bootie style heels for over a year, I wanted them in black but they only had the light pink.  Now I am glad they didnt have them in black because I have so many pairs of black heels and these pink ones are so lovely.  The light coloured heel make my legs look longer as well :-).  Also they are super comfy for heels!





These glitter black flats are awesome for work/casual/going out.  I couldnt get a nice pic off the Novo website so had to take this dodgy pic!  w ith the discount these were $25.  I have spotted these shoes in silver and black at Target for $30.  Target are really annoying me at the moment with there massive shoe prices hike!  They are now nearly on par with normal retail shoe stores with their pricing.  So annoying because I am loving their new range as well, but I just refuse to pay those kind of prices.  Hopefully they will still have their random awesome bargain sales where you can get Target shoes on the cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment