Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

Kimonos

It seems Kimonos are popping up everywhere at the moment, which works for me because I have realised that its a look I really want to go with this Spring/Summer.  Here is Nicole Ritchie wearing the kind of look I am lemming:
Here are some Kimono's I found at Cotton On:

There are currently heaps of different styles in stores, but I ended up purchasing the below two styles, and I think that will be it for now (I think Summer is going to be way to hot to buy anymore than two!):



I bought this from Ally for $19.99.  I love it, its really light weight (leopard print).









This is exactly what it looks like, a white sheer button up shirt!  Unbuttoned it basically works like a Kimono anyway.  Being white it is really crisp and Summery :-).
Here is an example of a Summer Kimono outfit:



No comments:

Post a Comment