Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

Three Pan down, only four to go! Cotton on 30% off instore till Monday 26th Sept

I feel a bit guilty about adding the Maybelline foundation into the pan project, because its not something that was rolling around in my makeup draw not getting used as I bought other things.  It is at the moment my Holy Grail foundation which I repeatedly purchase (and actually had a spare one ready to go), but at the moment I am thinking of expanding the ten pan project anyway as it has made me realise how much skin care/haircare/makeup I have!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation – this is my favourite foundation (ever), so I already had a new one purchased for when this one ran out.

Kate Moss perfume – I bought this about 5 years ago (when it first came out).  It was Kate Moss’s first perfume and I only bought it because of that not particularly because of the smell :-S.  Its not a bad perfume, but it is definitely generic and a non repurchase.

MAC Select Tint Foundation – I bought this over seven years ago!  I don’t know why I never finished off the bottle there really wasn’t that much left in it (kinda embarrassing actually).  There is nothing wrong with this foundation, its quite a nice light foundation but I always were Dove or Nivea tinted moisturiser when I want a light foundation and they are heaps cheaper. 

I just got an email notifing me that Cotton On have extended their 30% off sale that was originally only online to instore until Monday 26th of September.  Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), I have no $$ bucket left until pay day.  Perhaps this means I will have to wait for their really really big sale (although 30% off is pretty awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment