Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Pretty things of the day and seven pans down only three to go!

Pretty Things I heart today

Zoe Foster’s book Amazing Face.  I borrowed this from the library as I have a million makeup books (Kevyn Aucoin’s  books will always have a special place in my heart), but I think I will buy it for my collection if I see cheap at Kmart/Target/Big W..  Zoe also does the awesome Primped Blog.










This dress mannequin that I found in a generic discount store called Homebase.  I posted on my renovation blog how I would love one of these in my wardrobe, it was $79.95.  I might check out some other stores before I commit to this one, but it seems like a pretty good deal especially as I don’t need a proper dressmaker one and its so pretty!  I am not in a hurry for it, so might just keep an eye on it for now in the hope of a cheaper bargain.






 Seven Pans down, Three Pans left to go!
  
I have now finished seven things from my discarded makeup pile, so the ten pan project is going well! 
Clarins Teint Fluide Hydration Liquid Foundation.  Again, I don’t know why I discarded this foundation and I am embarrassed that this was at least 6 years old as well!  Using the rest of this foundation has been really nice, I love it, it matches my skin tone, its hydrating, smooth to go on and smells lovely.  It is really sad that I am finding so many great items at the bottom of my makeup draws that have been previously discarded for no apparent reason!  It even has great reviews at Makeupalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment