Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Bargains and Budget Blowing

Here are the things I picked up from Sportsgirls 50% off already reduced sale, it is a crazy cheap sale so I have no regrets but means with yet more unbudgeted medical bills I have truly blown the budget this pay!  But on the plus side I dont have a credit card so there is no debt involved - just no savings (unless you count the creative accounting savings of what I saved by buying these so cheaply!):

This tote was $29.95- final sale price $9.95.  It has a zipper as well, is perfect for beach (yay Summer), maybe baby stuff.. and anything really I have a billion totes and I use one pretty much every day. 
These necklaces were $19.95, final sale price $4.95.  As you can see they are the same just different colours, I couldnt decide and then I realised they were only 5 bucks each so got both.
This scarf was $24.95, final sale price $8.  I didnt need any more scarves but I dont have one like this and it is soo pretty and $8!
This bag was $69.95, final sale price $19.95.  I plan to use this as a baby bag/travel bag, it looks pretty much like the one on my wish list for $179! 
This bag was $29.95, final sale price $9.95.  I have been lemming cross shoulder bags, hope this purchase finally satisfies this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment