Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

I ate to much/my pants are to tight and Gwyneth Paltrow needs to shut up and just look pretty

Either way I am full :-D.  My lovely husband makes me meals to microwave while he is away (I suspect they are mainly for baby on board but I will take what I can get!), lovely fish and steamed vegies and chicken and steamed vegies etc.  I am a lucky well fed chickie.

So Gwyneth Paltrow has been getting alot of press for awhile now, which is bound to happen when you bring out a cook book, make movies, have your own blog and in general be quite free with throwing around your opinions on everything.  However she has really ramped it with her style so while she is now starting to really make me want to throw something at her, she does look pretty while being annoying:



No comments:

Post a Comment