Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Mimco, its you not me

Mimco watch original price $179 -after all discounts $50.  This watch is cheap non leather watch branded Mimco.  Seriously bad quality and not worth $50.

Mimco, my love - I think its time to break up.  Time to find a new bag designer to fall in love - Marc Jacobs, will you be the one??
This bag is a beautiful colour and looks great.  I love it, but its hard plastic and doesn't have a luxurious feel.

This bag not only looks amazing but has a luxurious feel, unfortunately the suede on top has already been damaged in the few times I have worn it :-(.  I am taking it to a drycleaner to try and salvage it.  I will never, ever buy anything suede again.

This bag was original $400 and I still paid $220 for it.  Its a cute little bag, perfect for work.  It has no luxurious feel about it and has a hard plastic feel.  Not happy with the quality vs price on this one.

3 comments:

ramastar said...

Oh what a bummer :( I am actually getting the last bag for my birthday next week, I really love it and thought it looked great quality when I chose it. I luckily got it further reduced for $129 though!

Everyday Girl said...

It's a bargain for $129!! It's a lovely bag but the material is not worth the original $400 or even the $200 I paid for it - you got a bargain!

Everyday Girl said...

I Should be more specific and clarify that their materials are not as good quality as they used to be. They are still well made and great designs. Except the watch really is crap lol.

Post a Comment