Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Bargains clothes - culling and adding twice as quick!

After getting in store bargains from Dotti,I had a look online while I was buying the previous posted boots. I also added to the order (since you have to pay for shipping at Dotti - argh), two bikinis for $10 each, a $5.95 dress that I bought because it was coral and I don't own anything that colour and well. It was $5.95! Also bought a tulip blue dress for $29.95 - both dresses reduced from $69.95 and bikinis from $29.95. Plus 20% off the total order on top of that yay!,

I recently sold a Dotti dress similar to the blue one on EBay for $16, so fingers crossed I can get a similar amount for that one when I sell it, loving my selling on EBay at the moment although some of my dresses are going pretty cheaply. But I am happy they are going to happy homes while they are still so new, after years of hoarding my clothes so they would be SO out of fashion before I decided that I really am not going to wear them again. I also then found a dress I wanted in Seduce for months, but it was $200 and there is no way I was paying that kind of money for a dress! So I stalked it in store and on line for ages with out ever seeing it in sale :-(. Then I saw it in eBay NWT and I won it for $81 including postage. So relieved, I love that dress! Hopefully I can resell it later for an okay price and refill my PayPal selling account :-).









No comments:

Post a Comment