Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

To boot or not to boot.

I really like the look of the Chloe Sussanah Boots:http://ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/most-wanted.html?m=1#. There is no way, unless win a lottery jackpot, I can afford these shoes, like ever, they are $1,250!! I have been lemming them for ages, I have accepted the fact I cannot afford these and looked for alternatives. Zara had a good copy, but a little but still out of my budget - especially when I am not convinced 100% I can pull of these boots! Then I found a copy that Rubi shoes made, and the. I never found my size though I scoured the whole of Sydney! They were affordable at $60 as well, featured on this blog: http://heidihuxley.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/1-dress-1-pair-of-boots-6-different-outfits-3/. Then I find a pair at Zu for $180 that I both didn't love and were to expensive. Finally I found a pair from Dotti for $79.95, but there have been none in store at my local Dottis to try on! Finally Dotti had a 20% off online sale so I bit the bullet and decided to buy them. Fingers crossed they look ok and fit similar to the Chloe $1200 pair! I'm sure they will be plasticky and horrible compared to the Chloe soft leather, but if the look remains the same I will live with my poverty copy :-).









No comments:

Post a Comment