Pages

Sunday 30 December 2012

Waiting by the mailbox

Got my tracking number from Mimco AND got $50 in Mimcollective points! The Mimcollective reward system is actually one of the best ones I have come across. I was trying to be good and spend my reward points in the actual Mimco store instead of online, but there was pretty much nothing left instore. A total waste of my time, but I was good and didn't even peek in at the other sales at the shops. So I hoped online and found an awesome watch! Unfortunately I also had to pay the $9.95 shipping. It was $89 reduced from $179 (plus shipping). My New Years resolution of drinking less wine will help pay for the extra $$ needed to get the watch (it was $48 out of my pocket).

2 comments:

ramastar said...

I agree that Mimco's rewards are good, but it only slightly makes up for the fact that they are so expensive outside of sale times! Nice watch :)

Everyday Girl said...

Thanks Ramastar! I haven't paid full price for mimco in years. And I haven't heard good things about their jewellery quality so have never purchased, looking forward to seeing how good quality the watch will be.

Post a Comment