Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

The spending bucket is now empty

Me and the Summer Sales are through. I've spent all my money! Luckily I don't have a credit card so I can't be tempted any further. I am really loving the fashion at the moment. I picked up from the Sportsgirl sale three things that I had been wanting for ages. In fact it took all my will power not to buy the shirt and skirt at full price. Luckily I didn't because they went on sale and I got the shirt for $29.95, the skirt for $29.95 and the pants for $39.95. A savings of $100! The pants are really different for me, I hope I can pull them off....





2 comments:

ramastar said...

I almost bought that skirt too! Think it is a bit short on me though :(

Everyday Girl said...

It's not short at all! Very stiff and not clingy, I just place it low on my hips. Love it! So glad you convinced me to give tube skirts a chance :-)

Post a Comment