Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Going to far back into the eighties

With today's outfit I went to far back into the eighties! It happened pretty easily, I was still pretty tired from having a cold so I chose easy options, a new Zara knit, my Black Milk leggings and my new Rubi shoes boots. But together they created the eighties monster!! Lol, it was enviable that my occasional eighties pieces in my wardrobe would someday manage to escape in an entire outfit, whoops! Bought the Zara skirt I had been obsessing over - okay it's not a skirt, it's a pair of skorts - now that is really going back to the eighties! They have been tantalising me through fashion pages and fashion blogs and I just had to have a pair. They come in white which look amazing, but as we are going into Winter I couldn't justify the white. I am loving the asymmetrical skirt look that is starting to pop up everywhere - love this grey skirt!







No comments:

Post a Comment