Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

BowerBirding....again

Have been browsing Lovisa and Colette Accesories in the hope to nab some more bargains after getting  the two $20 necklaces for $10 for both the other day!  NO sales at Colette, but Lovisa have some spot sales, got some more earrings because I can never have enough :-).  De-cluttering is going well, and I have done another cull through my wardrobe.  Ebay sales are going well, so happy with some spare change in my Paypal to do more online shopping :-).  Does anyone even go to the real life shops anymore? lol.  Wore my Iconic bird jeggings, my cute swan jumper that I got from Ally Clothing late last years on mega sale and of course, my Mim boots.  During my de-cluttering I pulled out all the Mimco duffle bags that come with purchases - I have an insane amount as you can see.  I may have to sew them together to keep warm at night, since I won't be able to afford heating since I spent all my money at Mimco! I heart my Marc Jacobs watch so much, so glad my awesome Hubby got it for me.  I think I may need another one for Mothers day ;-).



1 comment:

ramastar said...

Lol those Mimco bags are out of control!

Post a Comment