Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Lust have it April Box

This is my third Lust have it box. Unfortunately it will also be my last. The boxes and content are fine, but I just don't use enough beauty products and my at room drawers are brimming over with the clutter of beauty products. The best thing in this months box is the lint free nail wipes. It drives me crazy when I am applying nail polish and come across nail wipe fluff still on my nails! I will also miss the boxes, they have been really useful storing my baby's clips in them! Today I got to wear my Zara 'dupe' blazer I got from EBay. It is definitely a light summer blazer and I still love it! Also got to wear my blue velvet Dotti jeans I bought for $13, love these but as suspected they attract alot of fluff! My little G was styling it up today in her $12 Kmart knit dress and her Target $5 candy striped coat.





No comments:

Post a Comment