Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Ugh to the eighties

Today's work outfit: my Ally chevron top that was $9.99 and my ASOS green pants that were about $19. Went with short tucked in look today - although I love the colour of the pants I am really regretting not sending the entire lot of pants back to ASOS instead of keeping the two really cheap ones (featured in last post and this post). Big lesson learnt in fashion exploration. I hate the eighties and these pants are SO eighties, yuk! Most times I'm successful with my experimentation but these are a fail. Wore my old Novo stud shoes with this outfit.





4 comments:

ramastar said...

Love the top and the pants look great!

Everyday Girl said...

Thanks Ramastar, I actually got a few compliments on the pants even though I hate them! A bi out of my fashion comfort zone I think.

Maria Sself said...

They might be out of your comfort zone, but that doesn't change the fact that they look stunning on you!;-)

Everyday Girl said...

aww thanks maria, you are kind!

Post a Comment