Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

ASOS ban total sad face

The very last Winter coat in my shopping bag - bringing the total haul of Winter coats to seven.  Don't judge me, already it is starting to get cold and we are months of Winter!  I was waiting for this to go on further sale and it never did $98

I have been needing a decent polo for ages and I love polka dots so its a match made in heaven $45.  I also needed a leather skirt but was over the high waisted feeling - this skirt is 'wet look' and its got a stretchy band yay $50

Snood - having discovered snoods last winter, I am in love - this one was $15
In an effort to save more for my overseas trip, I have decided to ban ASOS - I am not even going to look at it :-(.  Like most 'dieter's one last binge before the ban - total bag was $200 but using their shop and save code on their front page it was $150 - save $50!

No comments:

Post a Comment