Pages

Saturday 9 February 2013

eBay

In an effort to raise some funds to offset purchases, I have been selling a fair bit on EBay. I have also remembered that EBay is a good source for some cheap stuff. It's also full of crap that people think are worth way more than it is, but I guess listing an item is free so why not take a chance that someone will buy your overpriced crap lol. Rant over. Bought a nail lamp for $27 I needed,because the one in the Luminail kit was not strong enough (will post review after trying with new lamp), two covers for my new mini iPad. I bought two as I want sure which colour I wanted and they were pretty cheap came to $25 together. I plan to take my mini out way more than the normal iPad as it fits so nicely in my handbag :-).





No comments:

Post a Comment