Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Work refresh

I had a couple of codes for ASOS so decided to buy some new clothes for work. I have a lot of work clothes, but like my work shoes - a lot of my clothes are looking tired and its time to do a cull. I got a bit excited about work pants though, I don't own any really as I'm a dress and skirt girl - so I ended up buying five pairs of work pants! Five! To add to the pair I got a couple of weeks ago, and I'm super worried as the I wore that pair for the first time after I made my extra pants purchase, and I wasn't happy with the quality. Altogether there $150 with the blouse being $50 and the red pants being $40 being the major $$. I couldn't resist the blouse though it is so quirky and pretty, I had another one in my bag but took it out at the last minute as I couldn't justify the price. Will post review!









No comments:

Post a Comment