Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Impatience

Ugh. After waiting forever for an ASOS discount code, I got worried about the sale stock in my bag - I desperately wanted the three things I bought. Obviously then a discount code was released the next day because that's how the world works. So bargain hunter fail in terms if the extra $10 I didn't save :-(. However what I did get was, yellow coat $56, dress $46 and gloves for $16. The dress is the same brand as the two ASOS work dresses I bought last week - which were cute! I only have one coat left at ASOS and I'm not desperate for it as its still listed at $99. I am swearing off ASOS for awhile, I need to stop shopping and start getting serious about saving for my holiday. Otherwise I will cry when I am in New York and everything is cheap and lovely and I've spent all my money at ASOS.





No comments:

Post a Comment