Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

Stranger things have happened!

I bought a bag that wasn't a Mimco, I know - I can barely believe it myself!  I have decided that the Alexander Wang bag I have wanted is to big and bulky, and I don't love any of Mimco's new range!  While I was wandering through David Jones the other day, I saw a stand of Marc Jacobs bags, it was a good opportunity to see them in real life and realise that they are not good enough quality for me to pay the kind of high end prices for a really good one.  But then I saw a cute practical bag that was made out of nylon not leather and had a couple of compartments that were practical.  It was $199, but I remembered that Marc Jacobs are sold on ShopBop and they were having a 20% off sale with free shipping over $100.  So I had a look and I ended up getting it for $135! Today I got my shipping notice, so excited :-D. Today it was a cold snap day, so I thought I might pull out the fur vest that I bought from Valleygirl - I also wanted to wear my animal print skater dress.  Paired together I would of made my mother proud, she loves some faux fur and animal print lol.  I don't think my Hubby was impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment