Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Spending ban fail (a popular post title)

I should be really buckling down with the spending. And I had been doing okay until this week, where I have had a complete blow out! First was the impulse buy of the Revlon lipbutters, then I spotted this awesome red dress from Lucy in the Sky: http://www.lucyinthesky.com/. It was $45 with free express shipping. I really wanted a nice going out dress. This has a bit more to do with the fact I had a baby and my body bounced back(genetics, breastfeeding and luck) and I'm keen to put bub to bed then head out for a night out with the girls wearing a pretty dress out for some drinks and dancing. This is THE dress :-). I also spent $38 at ASOS on a skater dress that I have wanted for ages, a Cath Kidstone key fob (so I can stick my hand into a bag full of baby stuff and find my keys quickly) and a Cath Kidstone shopper bag (to chuck more baby stuff into lol). Sigh, not exactly a huge blowout but I would really like to not want stuff! P.s I don't regret any of my awesome purchases ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great buys and really you should enjoy it! Your so lucky that your body bounced back and I hope you have a great night out with the girls. I just found your blog and will be popping over to check out both the renovating and baby one too. Have a great weekend. Looking forward to visiting again. xx

Everyday Girl said...

Thanks Nellie. Im very appreciative about how lucky I am, maybe not so lucky next baby lol :-D. Thanks for visiting!

Post a Comment