Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

Things I won't be buying and management issues

I won't be buying them, because I am officially unsubscribed!! I have unsubscribed from all emails from retailers and from Facebook page likes of retailers. This was super hard, but necessary as I found myself justifying buying sale items while on the websites to unsubscribe - eep! Like most people I would prefer to increase my income rather than decrease my spending, but that's not going to happen ( unless I win the lotto - fingers crossed LOL). Wish me luck in saving money!

I love this recent article in Glamour uk about being a manager. I have always struggled with being a manager, I'm just to nice. This article gives me a little bit more confidence in knowing how to approach being a manager without being an A-hole.

And last purchase before I embarked on my no spend (I'm serious this time, no really...), another pair of Supre jeggings this time in the color of ruby. I just heart these jeggings they are SO comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment