Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Post it to ME



So I went a little skater dress crazy with my shopping allowance.  I bought the two previously blogged about dresses, then I went to Ally and bought these two dresses online.  Again I actually went instore to purchase these dresses but they were not there :-(.  However I am not really happy with Ally's shipping times, I received both the other dresses and also another package that I ordered on two days after Ally :-(, but it took less than a week so I really shouldn't complain. I will blog about the other package later ;-).  The dresses are cool bananas, I love the leopard print one, I think it will be getting quite a workout, however the Yellow triangle dress has a sheer top :-(, its skirt is lined but not the top!  I just don't get the trend at the moment to have sheer dresses/tops - especially when they are backless, so I guess the cami I will buy and butcher to be backless for my other sheer skater dress from ASOS can be used for this one as well.  I am not entirely sure I would of bought the yellow one if I knew it was sheer, I had already discounted other ones that I had spotted instore because they were sheer - but I guess thats the ups and downs of online shopping.

I also picked up a bright pink skater dress from Ice clothing that was on sale for $20, to be honest that was an impulsive buy and I don't regret it, but if it had of been a considered purchase I would not have bought it (I am trying to stick to a budget!).  The best thing about online shopping is that it feels like you get rewarded twice, once for the actual finding what you want and buying it, then the second reward is receiving it in the mail.  This will definitely be the last clothing purchases I will make for a while, its cooling down and I have four boxes of Winter clothing to wear.....

2 comments:

ramastar said...

I always used to walk past Ally with disdain haha now I go in, they have some great stuff at really good prices!

Everyday Girl said...

So true! Especially the Ice clothing store, I thought it was 'hootchy mumma' store lol. Now it has heaps of stuff I like in it, I don't know if they changed their fashion range but its quite respectable and cheap now.

Post a Comment