Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

The adventure of kick ass shoes

So I went into Novo - I didn't mean to go into Novo really, I just thought I would have a quick look while I was at the shopping centre, I hadn't been to the shops for ages and was actually checking out some dresses in Ally that I blogged about last post.  Then I saw these shoes and a light shown out of them and I heard angels singing lol.  They looked way to high, but I decided to try them on anyway and even though the heel is like ten centimetres they seem quite fine to walk in and not ridiculous like some heels (I am talking about a certain pair I have that I can't walk in for more then ten meters before my leg muscles start failing!).  And they are just perfect, they are not a boot but a kind of look like one and they are the look I have trying to find for ages, I did find a similar pair last year but bought them in pink and have wanted a black pair still ever since.  BUT they didn't have my size,no problem a store in the same state did so they could ship it down, but I had to pay for them first.  BUT then when I went to pick them up Novo started a 40% off sale, hmmm - I checked online and yes they had my size online and I could of got them for $36 less - not a savings to be sneezed at!  So I went instore to pick them up and said, can I refund them and  buy them at the 40% off price.  The salesperson was very gracious, I could tell she was a bit annoyed but was hiding it and I got my shoes 40% off whoop whoop $full price was 89.95!  BUT then I got home and tried them on and the zipper on one shoe was a bit stiff and took me a bit to get it up, and then once I got it zipped up it busted open and got stuck!!!! Have a look at these shoes and imagine how to get them off if the zipper is zipped up and busted and you can't get it back down :-(, i had to break open and undo about 5 links at the side to squeeze my foot out.  So back to Novo and they are going to get another pair in for me.  So thats the adventure so far of the kick ass shoes.




You may be pleased to know that I am not spending my entire allowance just on myself, I am a mummy now so I have to outfit two girls - Me and my little daughter!!http://yoyoyoyobabypop.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/bloomers-onesies-and-princess-singlets.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment