Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Big decisions and more swimwear!


While pondering some major life decisions, I decided that coming into Winter is a brilliant time to really boost my swimwear choices :-).  Thank you ASOS!  Both swimsuits were about $20 each, I really need to buy some Winter coats - I have a saved bag with ASOS at the moment and am waiting impatiently for some discount codes before I purchase.  I was actually really pleased with the swimsuits, they are good quality and the dot bikini is padded, the blue ropes bikini comes with halter straps as well.  I have a 20% sale code with Lucy in the Sky clothing website at the moment, but am yet to press purchase on my saved items.  We are pondering a major life change (AGAIN), and its making me nervous about being flippant about buying clothes.  I really really wish there was a guarantee that the choices you make in life are going to be the right ones, life is so hard and you only get one chance.  Sometimes you don't get to have it all and you have to work out whats going to make you the happiest, and thats about where I am at the moment.  Some things I know for sure make me happy:

  • fashion :-)
  • my baby girl
  • my hubby
  • having a secure job
  • having a nice house (not flash - just nice)
  • my loved ones being happy

1 comment:

ramastar said...

Ditto to all of those :) (except mine's baby boy lol)

Post a Comment