Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

I know its Winter,but.....


In the tropics its still pretty warm, in fact its about as warm as the mild Summers down south has been getting the last few years anyway!  We (as in me, hubby and baby) have started baby swimming lessons.  I will blog about the baby swimming lessons on my baby blog, but this blog is all about me!  Pre baby I wore skimpy bikinis, like skimpy.  Though I was lucky enough to escape any evidence that I had a huge baby in my tummy and the skimpy bikinis look just find, they are slightly not appropriate for baby swimming lessons.  Scratch that, they are highly inappropriate.  So I decided some new more modest swimwear was appropriate (without being to modest, I still want to wear a nice swimsuit!).  I had a look in a few stores, and nothing really did it for me, the I remember the cool one piece swimsuits that Rihanna was pictured in with Bob Marley on the front and a Panther one as well.  Those swimsuits are done by a label called We are Handsome, and not only are their swimsuits WAY out of my price range, but they didn't have anything that I liked at the moment anyway. BUT then I stumbled upon Black Milk Clothing:http://blackmilkclothing.com/. And I found the coolest one piece ever - the Moonwalker swimsuit, but it was $100 (including postage), so I pondered my purchase for nearly a week and then one day I just decided to bite the bullet and get it.  So it arrived express post, and was AWESOME.  I love it, its really good quality and even though it seems like most girls wear the swimsuits as bodysuits, they are made as a good quality swimsuits with like UV50 material.  I am so glad I took a chance and got this swimsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment