Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Shop shop shop shop

This is the mantra in my head, I think I'm having withdrawals!! Since my 'shopping ban fail' post I haven't bought anything for myself, and only a headband and bloomers for little G. It's only been nearly a month, but it's seriously been the longest I have ever gone without buying ANYTHING for myself. I'm totally over ASOS after the dress I bought turned up totally sheer, which was not evident in the photo or the runway video. To line is to expensive so I am hoping to find a cheap cami that I can butcher (it's backless). I haven't been to the shops for over a month and I unsubscribed from all retail emails. But my will is weakening, I've resubscribed to a few and I've started a few wishlists on my fav online shops. This week I have allocated myself some $$ to do some shopping, it's in my budget and I think I will really enjoy whatever I purchase after my small but significant abstinence. I think it will include a Skater dress, I'm totally obsessed with this trend at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment