Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Big Mac

Guess what I got for Mothers Day!!!  As previously blogged about, I love my iPad but its really hard to blog with or do any kind of typing exercise.  Our laptop is painfully slow, seems like they only build them to last a couple of years these days.  And the last few weeks I have been doing trying to sort out photos, which has just been SUCH a painful thing to do on the stupid slow laptop.  Hubby (oh and little Baby of course) got me breakfast in bed AND an iMac.  And yes its as good as I had dreamt about ;-).  So fast, blogging takes ten minutes instead of over an hour - its awesome.  YAY.  So we are officially all apples, both iPhoned up, iPad and now iMac - not to mention the iPod which was the first Apple product in our lives.  Now I can blog to my little hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment