Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Whip your hair back and forth

Since my pregnancy my hair has been so health and luscious. It's grown longer than before without getting split ends and it's really thick. However now bub is four months old my hair has started moulting. There is hair everywhere! I don't want to cut it though as I love it (even though it's such a pain). But I am looking for a new colour.

Currently I get half a head of foils, so the top is light brown/dark blond and the bottom is my natural dark brown color. Recently my hair has had a bit to much yellow in it and my hairdresser has now left so I think it's time to find a new hair Colour and a new hairdresser! I love Jennifer Hawkins and Delta Goodrems hair, their length and Colour is very similar to what I have already. I prefer Jennifer's though as Delta's is a touch to yellow for me. I would also like a fringe. Here is the dilemma: I don't suit fringes! My hair is a bit to thick and my face is a bit to round and my nose is a bit to not petit for a fringe. I love Nicole Ritchie's hair no matter what she does with it and she can really rock a fringe as well.

2 comments:

ramastar said...

I love Jennifer Hawkins' hair colour!

Everyday Girl said...

Me too! I think I am going to go in with a pic of her hair and ask for that colour.

Post a Comment