Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Music makes the iTunes $$$

'arrrgh' could be the alternative title to this post. Seriously, wtf is Apple's damage (Heathers quote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathers). Their albums to buy electronically cost only slightly less then to buy instore! Considering the cost it is to manufacture cd cases, inserts, discs, warehouse storage, shipping, store rental and staff wages vs an electronic download - its just disgraceful! It was actually cheaper for me to buy a cd from JB Hi-Fi and get it shipped to me then to buy it from iTunes. And that was factoring in that I buy iTunes gift vouchers on sale and usually save about 20% off them. One of the main reasons I buy music from ITunes is to save on clutter, but I've had enough and am going to start buying my music locally again. Bah, I'm seriously starting to get the ***** with Apple in general - I want to watch things that only play on Adobe flash player!!!

Rant over, I bought Nikki Minaj's new album and the latest Electro House Sessions, loved both albums :-) yay. But me and the ITunes store are over baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment