Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

still swimming

I havent been able to blog for ages, lots of commitments and travel and the Ipad is such a crappy blogging tool I don't even bother to blog on it anymore.  I really do have to utilise blogger more on my Iphone and Ipad though.  I have had heaps to blog about, but will start slowly - I bought another swimsuit!  Because its Winter and all so why not lol.  In my defence I take my daughter to swimming lessons every week in a heated pool so I do wear them.  I really wanted to buy this Black Milk one, but its way out of my budget and I don't love it enough to blow my budget.  But it is awesome :-).  I have only posted the back of the swimsuit, but check out the link for the front and NY skyline.  I have a whole stack of stuff in my ASOS shopping saved bag, but recently they released a 15% off discount code so I bit the bullet and purchased the below swimsuit, I love it because the ruffles make it less sexy and more parent swimming lessons appropriate.  It was around $32.

No comments:

Post a Comment