Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Pretty things cheer me up!

I am feeling a bit ho hum at the moment, we have made a decision to move and I am still not sure if its the right decision.  What I do know is that I love Black Milk's new stuff, they have really upped their game out of the bogan chain store crap that has been copying them and are finding their niche again.  I know that alot of people have had strong opinions about BM being a bit of a bogan brand, I think that maybe it was a back lash from the bad copies that were appearing everywhere that alot of girls were wearing and BM became very cool so heaps of girls started buying them.  But where I live I have never seen any girls wearing BM stuff and I still happen to think a majority of their stuff is cool  - especially the new stuff BM have released.  I couldnt resist buying the New York skyline swimsuit and the cathedral leggings, especially when it was 20% off!  So it was still $140 altogether, but thats a good things because a) its awesome quality and b) the price means its not disposable fashion that girls everywhere will buy and wear.  I was not 100% sold on the Cathedral leggings, but I really wanted a another pair of BM leggings and they were the ones I liked the most.  They arrived within 5 working days of ordering and I am in love, they are just SO pretty and great quality.  I have actually been quite good and made a few shopping bags on websites like Ally and not bought anything else.  Speaking of which Ally are having 20% off instore next weekend and I will be abstaining again :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment