Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Wish List and culling victims

All purchases are now deferred to the wish list.  Very sad face!  I really wanted these leggings from Black Milk, but now they are actually back in stock I have no purchasing power anymore!  So they are on the wish list for a couple of more months at least.

I am okay with this as I really need to focus on packing up my house (again), then finding a new house then unpacking again lol.  In between that I also need to keep up my new exercise regime which is going well so far since Baby G has started enjoying being in the pram again for runs/walks (lets be honest its mainly walking!).  I am still culling a million things in our house, we cull every time we move and considering we move every year I shudder to think what other people have in their houses.  Though I recently read about Miley Cyrus's amazing physique change due to Winsor Pilates, so I tried to find the Winsor Pilates dvd set I purchased many years ago and I cant find it :-( :-(, I think its been a victim of a cull!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment