Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

All Neon like

I hardly ever buy jewellery anymore, which is probably because I own so much already, not to mention last years splurge.  Last year when I was pregnant I bought SO much jewellery - since I couldn't really buy clothes or shoes because I was pregnant - jewellery it was!  But for the last few months, I have really tried to not buy any jewellery - quite successfully.  Until now, I love the neon trend at the moment, except having been old enough to remember the late 80's I cannot bring myself to buy any of it.  But then I spotted this necklace, I think its so cute!  Plus its small enough to keep away from old octopus hands (my 7month old daughter).  It was $14.95 from Colette Accessories.

I am reading heaps of books ferociously at the moment, in fact I reading a really good one thats a biography kind of, written by Martin Sheen and his son Emilio Estevez.  I really don't have the time anymore to read at the pace that I am at the moment, and lots of things are suffering (aka my housework), but it makes me feel good :-).  I recently read some great chick lit books such as Jane Costello's 'All the single ladies' and Chrissy Manby's 'What I did on my holidays'.  They are so easy to read and although somewhat predictable story lines they are feel good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment