Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

To many Apples

ARGH, this is my rant post about my iMac.  I have an Ipad and an Iphone that I love and had no problems learning how to use.  But I just cannot figure out how to use this iMac.  I think its caused by being brought up completely using Microsoft - especially the last ten years using Microsoft at work every day!  Not only do I not know how to use the imac very well, but I dislike some of its functions, so many of them :-(.  And its especially hard when I go to work and use Microsoft all day then I come back and try and use the imac platform.  So even though I have borrowed an imac for dummies book from the library, I still have every intention of buying a laptop with a Microsoft platform very soon and leaving the imac to my hubby.

As always I am trying hard not to spend a lot of money.  I am pleased that after the last post about Ally clothing never having good sales anymore, I found a bargain dress!  This was $14.95 reduced from $29.95.  This is a work dress that will look pretty with thick black stockings under it for winter and no stockings for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment