Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

little treats and one for the wish list

I am loving the neon trend at the moment.  The eighties just keeps coming back!  I am waiting for jelly sandals next lol.  I really needed a waist belt for a dress and fell in love with a bright pink one from Colette, but then when I tried it on - it wasn't a waist belt it was just a normal belt.  Then I discovered it was both, it has adjusters at the back to make it a waist belt - perfect!  Two uses from the one belt.  I also bought these hoop heart earrings as well cause I love hoop and heart stuff :-D.
$9.95 from Colette

$7.95 from Colette
I had to put this dress into the I will not buy it wish list.  It is so cute!  And only $52, but I have about five dresses unworn (though I have two outings coming up) so I cannot justify this dress when we are trying to save.  poo. I also feel like I need to get away from the poofy skirt look, nearly every dress I own is a skater dress or a poofy dress skirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment