Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

To many Apples

This week we are traveling away from home so I don't have access to my IMac. What I do have is my IPad and my iPhone. Of course I understand that Apple was such an irrelevant platform that nobody was interested on catering for it, but now is the time people - its ridiculous. Because I don't have access to my iMac or a laptop, I cannot upload photos to my Etsy store, I cannot format any of my blog posts (I am using the Blogger app to write this), I cannot watch a majority of videos - I'm truly over it. I am very tempted they when I am off this spending ban to buy a cheap Microsoft laptop. SIGH. Frankly I had no problems until my laptop started dying last year and it's been nothing but frustration since.

I also forgot my makeup bag - very sad face!! I only wanted to buy the bare minimum to get me through as I have so much makeup at home, and while on a spending ban this is the last thing I want to waste my money on.so I went to the local Coles and bought the Garnier BB cream (I am in love with this), a Covergirl mascara on sale for $5 and a Covergirl eyeshadow kit on sale for $4 - bargain central. The eyeshadow kit is ok, it's definitely not nice like my Mac stuff but it will do. The mascara is okay, but is just plain- not curling or volume formulas do it was quite confronting to see my lack
of lashes! I think I want to try this maybelline mascara, I've never been able to master false lashes so I wonder if this mascara really does make your lashes like this! I also had a peek in the local Cotton On and got this horsey dress for $10 reduced from $40!!!! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment