Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

Right steps?

Previously I had laser hair removal over a couple of years at: http://www.laserclinics.com.au. It was well worth the money considering I was very hairy, I got everything lasered off and it ended up cheaper than my waxing bill and a million times better :-D.  Fast forward to right now where I live in a different state and I need to get a touch up and could not find a laser hair removal place (IPL is not laser people!).  I am going to Sydney in a few weeks, so was debating getting some laser done while I was there, then I saw an advertisement for a cosmetic surgery here that does laser hair removal.  So I went in for a consult, and lets just say its going to cost a fortune compared to going to laser clinics australia - but at least they have the right laser.  I have decided to get the essentials redone now and then get the rest done on my Sydney trip.  Its so worth it, seriously laser hair removal changed my life!

Today the lesson from the Life's Little Detour book tells me that when in doubt of what do to next, I should just take the next right step.  This kinda annoys me because the issue I am having at the moment is not knowing what the next right step is.  But I do get the point its making, I should just do whatever comes next and that is the right step.  At the moment we are doing nothing, thats the right step for us :-D.  But for organised people, its kind of an anxious step as well!

Because I really wanted a new pair of leggings/tights, I bought this pair - mainly because they will also go under skirts/shorts/dresses okay as well as just wearing with a long top.  Oh and because I think they are super cool!BlackMilkLegs_2.jpg. And yes they cost a bomb and were completely outside my budget (my budget being zero dollars).

No comments:

Post a Comment