Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

CUE the bargains!

One day the sky opened up and the sun shone down and the angels singed - and hallelujah I found a Cue sale at Myers!  It was in a regional town that we were stopped and stayed a day at on our week away, I was amazed they had not only a Myers but a huge shopping centre full of good shopping :-).  When I first started working an office job I bought heaps of clothes from Portmans and Cue, the Portmans ones are just as pretty as Cue's, but of course a bit cheaper.  There is a reason for that, 8 years later I have every piece of Cue clothing, but none from Portmans.  If you are buying crisp shirts and trend pieces I would definitely buy Portmans, but if you are buying classic timeless pieces that can age well - Cue is worth every penny :-).  I haven't bought anything from Cue for about 6 years (when I was trying to work it out I was a bit confused because some of the shirts I have still look brand new), and to be honest a few pieces are starting to look their age (but most is still awesome).  But over the years because I was trying to save money I have been adding in cheap pieces from places like SES and Valleygirl, which is fine except my work wardrobe has somehow become half Cue and Half SES/Valleygirl which I hadn't released until my latest cull.  I had been going into Cue occasionally and checking their sales emails, but really couldn't afford anything. UNTIL I stumbled upon the 70% off sale at the Myers Cue.  I am assuming that because its a small regional place maybe nobody really wears Cue? Because there were racks and racks of cheap Cue clothes.  I seriously got heart palpitations and experienced true excitement.  I ended up buying three skirts, a dress and a shirt for $234, I put heaps of stuff back (while I cried), because I just couldn't afford to buy anymore (have I mentioned the serious spend ban I am on!). Love you Cue! Sorry for the poor photos, this justifies the need to buy a mannequin....when my spending ban ends.
$159 reduced to $47.70

$89.95 reduced to $26.95

$169 reduced to $50.70

$179 reduced to $53.70

$185 reduced to $55.50

Bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment