Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

Hurray for real people


Today I saw a serious of photos that warmed my heart :-).  Celebrities seem to always be photoshopped to death and look amazing.  I am sure every woman in the world holds themselves up to an impossible standard, so I felt quite relived when I saw these photos of Blake Lively and Kate Hudson.  These woman are drop dead gorgeous, I think the sun shines from Blake - she is definitely an inspiration in terms of fashion.  So when I saw these pictures of her and Ryan Reynolds, my respect for her grew.  She looks so happy in these pics - and so normal!  This is what I look like in swimwear, a good body - but not really toned and not a great tan either lol, and here is Blake looking like an everyday girl.  Even her swimsuits are everyday girl, mismatched bikini and cute but not flash one piece.

And then we have Kate Hudson, who has birthed two babies.  Again super gorgeous, amazing body -  but proof she has two babies!  Go Kate, after having a baby I have so much respect of mumma's and their bodies - amazing things our bodies can do.  I love photos like these, I love celebs like Cameron Diaz who have no boobies and don't care.  While I moved on a long time ago from measuring my self-esteem from celebrities or other people in general, I have to admit seeing these pics gave me a little bit of confidence in not being so anxious and wasting time about thinking about how I look in swim wear :-).  Be happy and a smile makes your outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment