Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

online shopping

$29.95 reduced from $49.95 Bob Marley racerback singlet, cause I love Bob.
So online shopping has become very much the normal for me now.  A majority of my life purchases is made on a computer/ipad/iphone - there is nothing like suddenly deciding you need something and buying it on your iPhone while you are out and about!  I want to do the right thing and support my local retailers but there such a serious discrepancy sometimes a price instore and online store that its totally ridiculous.  I went looking for a tripod for my iPhone/camera so I can take better blog photos and also family photos, since a lot of our photos with our daughter are just with one parent usually while the other parent takes the photo!  I really wanted this one:http://joby.com/gorillamobile, so I stopped into Dick Smith to check out if they had one - well they were closing down and basically had no stock of pretty much anything left.  Woolworths are closing down Dick Smith stores Australia wide, so they must of been really losing money.  And no wonder, I went home got on ebay and bout one for $3.68 free shipping.  Thats right $3.68 free shipping.  Clearly for this amount this is a fake, but I checked the feedback and people had bought the item and been happy with it.  How can electronic stores compete with that?  Having said I do a lot of online shopping, its 50% bargains and 50% same price instore - just more convenient for me to buy online.

I did get a bit $$ in my budget this week, so did some budget clothing shopping.  I have finally decided to actually cull my clothes, I haven't culled for years but I am sick of the masses of clothes I have, I can't find what I actually want to wear through wading through so much crap!  Lots of my clothes are SO old, they probably will just need to be thrown out or given to Lifeline - but I have started to find some bulk lot items to sell on Ebay - all pretty old, but I figure if I bulk lot them cheaply I might make something.  Clearing out the old stuff will let me get the new stuff up and organised finally.  New purchases below, luckily I am not loving the fashion in stores at the moment so am not lemming that much anyway.


Kmart singlets - $5.00 each

ICE - skater dress $20.  ICE is a hit and miss store, 50% hooch mumma crap and 50% good stuff lol

A stripe and a plain black tee - two for $30 from ICE, covers my leggings so they are not pants, because leggings are not pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment