Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

UGH the flu and bower birding again

So I haven't blogged for a few days cause I got the flu :-(. Total sad face.  Anybody who has had the flu, knows what I am talking about - it gives makes you appreciate your good health when you get it back!  It did force me to buy a Vicks Vapouriser that I had been meaning to buy for ages for my little munchkin, but since I needed it as well I finally bought it - I got it for a good price ($50 including the vicks steam syrup);Got to love discount chemists :-).

I also bought jewelry for the first time in months! Considering I'm a compulsive bower bird it's quite a feat that I got this far, I came unstuck when I stumbled upon a Colette Accessories store. There was no store here, and even though I get announcements from Colette on Facebook I did not know that they had finally opened a store here! I ended up spending about $18 on a triangle necklace and heart earrings on sale and diamanté earrings not on sale but still only $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment