Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Yes to pastels and no to flower print


I am in the market for some additional jeans, seeing as its a bit chilly and I am kinda over wearing my Supre jeggings to death (they are still my favourite though).  Having seen Flower Print jeans on Miranda Kerr, I was temporarily tempted to buy some.  Until I realised that I don't like flower print jeans, I just don't.  They remind me of 80's mums jeans, and I don't think they actually look that flattering on Miranda Kerr and she is a supermodel.  So after deciding I definitely do not want to try floral jeans, I decided maybe pastel jeans would be okay.  I discovered Kmart are selling coloured jeans for $15!! whoo hoo, thats a perfect price for trying a trend :-).  So I went to my local Kmart and got a pale pink and a mint green pair.  Unfortunately the next day when I went to put on the mint green pair I discovered they had a stain on them, I took them back and they had no more mint green ones :-(, so I got a pale blue pair instead.  I dont LOVE these jeans, but for $15 they are perfect!  And they are obviously popular as Kmart seem to sell them as fast as they can stock them.  I noticed that pretty much every chain store has a version of coloured jeans, so I might check out some others to compare.  How eighties looking is this Kmart ad for their coloured jeans lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment