Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Fashion Binge

Dora explorer dress - Ebay $11.50.  The weather is still a bit cool so I have layered the dresses with a thermal long sleeve onsie and tights (and beanie is optional)
 As you can tell from previous posts I have been very frustrated by the fact G had no size 0 clothes and I felt like I couldn't buy much because it seems like she might be going to size one pretty quickly.  But I was so over looking in her wardrobe and seeing nothing I wanted to dress in I have completely binged on size 0 clothing.  EEK.  At first I thought I shouldn't waste money on clothes that a baby doesn't wear very long, but now I have realised that if you are anything like me you will take THOUSANDS of photos of your baby.  And those are forever photos, I don't want to look at photos of G in fifty years time thinking I wish I had of bought that outfit that was only $20 it was way cuter than the daggy one she was wearing in the photo - but lucky I saved that $20!!!  So this is the final haul, I have officially filled up all her coat hangers in her awesome closet.  The dresses are from Ebay and are brand new hand made, they come with matching headbands, but they squash poor G's head - very sad face so lucky they only cost an extra $4.50.  The nazi headband police would have my head if I took her out in public wearing them ;-).  I love the dresses, there is a huge selection to choose from so I will definitely buying up big in size one when the time comes.  G looks absolutely adorable in them! I went into Cotton On to get the long sleeve/pant onsie below that I had been coveting for so long, but hadn't purchased as it was $19.95, I picked it up plus another two shirts and long pants that were two for $20.  Cotton On are finally getting some cute stuff in = yay.  We may be moving back to the bright lights big city where there is a Cotton On kids at the DFO - bargain central here I come :-).

Winnie the Pooh dress - Ebay $11.50

Minnie Mouse dress - Ebay $11.50

Pink pant leggings - Cotton On, two for $20

Yellow long sleeve rocking horse t-shirt - Cotton On Kids, two for $20

long sleeve/pants Onsie - Cotton On Kids $19.95, this should be a hit with her Daddy who only wants her to wear onsies that are 'soft'

polka dot stars pant legging - Cotton On Kids two for $20

CUTEST long sleeve top ever - Cotton On kids, two for $20.  P.s the hugs are not for free, they come at the cost of your heart ;-)

The cutest environmental bag - $2 from cotton on kids
.

No comments:

Post a Comment