Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Pinterest and Culling!

Add one more thing to the 'things I have to figure out' - Pinterest.  I have decided that I do want to participate in the Pinterest world, so now I just have to figure out how to go about it.  I have an account, I have figured out who to privacy settings it so it doesn't show up on Facebook - and I have added a few people to follow and some boards and pins.  I still don't really know how to use it, so hopefully at some point in my life I will be able to sit down and dedicate some time to it.

Because we have pretty much decided to move again, I am culling, culling and culling.  I have quite a few things to donate, so will be ringing my local Lifeline store to arrange a drop off.  I hate putting things in the charity bins you see around, its disgusting that people just dump their donations off and leave it front of the bins to get rained on and damaged just so the charity people have to them dump it.  I wish that charities would just get rid of the bins and do an advertising campaign to get people to actually go to a drop off location and hand it over to actual people. This is going to be the first major cull of my clothes that I have done in ages, so I am quite excited at the prospect of perhaps finding what I want to wear instead of having to wade through mountains of clothing and never be able to find anything :-(.  I have started and I am being ruthless, haven't worn it in a couple of years - to bad its going!!  I just can't live like this anymore, I need to find what I want to wear when I want to wear it!!

Here are some pins that I need to pin to my boards in Pinterest:

I love this whole outfit.  The big gold watch and the turquoise bracelet.  The brown leather bag, the striped shirt and the flower skirt  - awesome!

Gwen Stefani - how I adore thee.  This outfit matched with the hair is so sexy - I love it.  I also wish I had her butt :-).

I like the jacket with the high waisted skirt, its a look I wear often (and with tights when the skirt is a little to high or the weather is a little to cold)

No comments:

Post a Comment