Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

OH OH


I sold some items on Ebay for good prices, I had planned to buy the second last coat I wanted on ASOS (meanwhile, all four coats ordered that cost $220 so far have arrived and I LOVE them).  But there are heaps in stock so I am patiently waiting for a discount code that works.  Then today they released some more sale stock and I decided to browse while bored on my lunch break and found two super cute dresses for work - both low in stock.  I randomly tried the 20% code I had that had not worked previously for any sale items - and it worked! They cost $44 each :-).  Although I have a lot of nice work clothes, a majority of them are reaching old age - and dont even mention my work shoes, I have a huge amount but they are really showing wear and tear and slowly I am deciding to throw pairs out instead of trying to revive them.  Sigh.  Good news is, I have enough time to bargain hunt and buy new pairs.  But I am committed, no more casual browsing and no more buying (apart from current saved bag).

2 comments:

ramastar said...

Oh they are cute! Please share the code!!

Everyday Girl said...

It was the asosmc20 code. I think it only worked because the dresses had just been moved to the sale section so it was confused lol. Didn't work on the older sale items.

Post a Comment