Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Staples

Not for the stapler, but wardrobe staples. My fav black shirt has a moth hole :-(. And I was still searching for a good white shirt and a chambray shirt. Yay for Dotti, Chambray shirt $20 off so was $39.95 and shirts were two for $20. Free shipping and arrived within two days. ( not express). Very happy, they fit perfect. :-). So excited I finally got a chambray shirt, I envision it as a winter staple. Dotti's website us fantastic, catwalk videos that I can see on the iPad, it seems they took a leaf out if ASOS's book.





1 comment:

PersonalStyle said...

Really enjoy your blog, I follow you, I would like you to visit me. Now I have a draw that is going on, enter and participate! Good luck.
kisses

http://www.blogpersonalstyle.com/

Post a Comment