Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

BAd lighting and beauty boxes

My selfies experiment is still needs a lot of work, turns out the lighting in our spare room is so bad!  Pictured is the chambray shirt I bought last week from Dotti and the Coles Mix Apparal skirt I got for $19, I got medium though and it seems Coles is quite generous with its sizing and I should of got small...I am tossing up whether I should try and exchange it since I pulled the tags off!  Our house is energy efficient which means, dim lighting everywhere! Trying to figure out a better solution for the selfies...


My February Lusthaveit beauty box turned up, it was four normal sized products instead of samples this time, with one extra product added into next months box.  I have not tried any of these yet except for the lipstick which was not revolutionary but fine to wear.  Looking forward to trying the tan, if its good - its a huge bottle!  Lusthaveit have added youtube videos on how to use the products on their website, still super happy with this beauty box!

2 comments:

ramastar said...

Love the skirt! Hopefully my Coles has it when I go there on Friday.

Maria Sself said...

I LOVE how your phone case polka dots match the ones on the skirt, or may be bad lighting made them look like they do;-)))

Post a Comment