Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Blinded by the Emerald

Could by resist this Cotton On jumper, it's a Kenzo rip off but I do not care, I love the emerald and the puppy on the front! Had a 30% code so it was $28, I also bought this lemon long sleeve shirt which is perfect for layering in Winter ($20) and then I decided to get this Emerald shirt as well ($17.50), this reminds me of my slouchy favourite One Teaspoon shirts that I have never been able to find replacements for.   They arrived pretty quickly!  The jumper is gorgeous but so not fluffy and warm will need to layer lots under it!  The yellow shirt is a bit hard but looks great and the Emerald shirt looks great and I might wear it tomorrow :-D.  Wore an ASOS dress to work that I thought was a bit $$ at the time, but now I love it!  And my ShoeBox cheap blue shoes and my new ASOS map of the world watch, super cute watch!!




No comments:

Post a Comment