Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Pinning the fur

I bought another fur vest. I know, I know but it super cute and completely different from my other one! It was $60 and it is a Zara vest, I am still waiting for arrive in the mail so fingers crossed I love it!  When I bought it I thought oh this will go with everything and of course now I am panicking lol. Am pinning away on Pinterest all my outfit ideas. Thank god for the blogger world who can help with outfits that are outside your comfort zone: http://www.lenapenteado.com/2013/02/how-to-wear-a-fur-vest-look-of-the-week/. Today was a little bit chilly, I think it is safe to say Winter is on its way!  My trusty boots I have had forever and got from Zu - but they have to be reheeled after today boooo!  Sportsgirl studded tights and a Dotti skirt I got for $10 on a work trip to Perth  - I love that some of my clothes have such great memories around them :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment